- Medications are important. We've got a plan, just follow along, BRING them in!
- Dress comfortably and make a few simple preparations to ensure a smooth process.
- If we prescribed any meds, bring them all with you and we will administer them at the office.
- If you have blood pressure medication please take it as your doctor has instructed.
- Other meds? Please take post-surgery. If unsure? Call us prior to your appointment. We're here to help.
- Any non-prescribed medications or drugs (CBCD, cannabis, etc) taken MUST be discussed with our team.
🍞 Pre-Surgery Diet
- For A.M surgeries no eating or drinking after midnight the night before (other than brushing your teeth and taking any necessary medication). NO CAFFEINE!
- For P.M surgeries a light meal like toast or yogurt is fine. NO food and drink 6 hours before the procedure.
👩🤝👨 Your Ride & Company
- Bring an adult buddy! They'll need to stay during the procedure and drive you back.
- Longer procedures we may let them leave, but we must meet them before meds are taken, unless prior discussion has been had with the doctor and office.
👚 Dressing for Comfort
- Opt for loose clothing. Sleeves that roll up and comfy, low-heeled shoes are best.
- You will feel tired after and want to go rest. Most important is to be comfortable!
✨ Prepping for Success
- Keep contact lenses, jewelry, and dentures at home.
- Skip the nail polish; Remove fake nails; our vital sign monitors work best without it.
- Bring headphones, blankets, or anything that makes you feel at ease.
🤒 Feeling Under the Weather?
- Cold, fever, or any symptoms? Give us a heads up before your procedure.
- Cancellations w/in 48 hours may be subject to our cancellation fees depending on the surgery and length.
- NO smoking for 24 hours pre-surgery. Consider cutting back or quitting as your procedure date approaches.
- Smoking will slow down the healing process pre and post surgery and increase chances in dry sockets, etc.
💌 Closing Note
Your safety and comfort are paramount to us. We're preparing for a seamless experience and we appreciate you doing your part. Reach out with any questions or concerns. Let's make this smooth together!