Welcome to Watts Dental. My name is Dr. Jason Watts, and my team and I are proud and honored to be serving you and your family at our state of the art facility and within our community. To us, dentistry is a lot more than treating you as a patient, it is building a lifelong relationship. I joined this amazing profession because I want to help others overcome their fears of dentistry and give back to our community.
I am honored to personally promise that at Watts Dental we will do all we can to make sure you have an outstanding visit. Our team consists of highly trained and caring personnel that are prepared to tailor to your needs and exceed your expectations. I recognize that coming to the dentist is not an easy thing to do and I applaud you for your efforts thus far. Our team at Watts Dental is dedicated to making sure you are well taken care of in a relaxed and comfortable environment, making your family dental visits as effortless and enjoyable as possible.
Have you ever found yourself with concerns or in sudden pain and in need of a dentist at the most inopportune times? We welcome walk-ins, but if the office is not open at that very moment, we offer a 24/7 emergency response that is ready and waiting to field your calls. At Watts Dental, we will get back to you right away, that's a promise!
Growing within the community and becoming service oriented is one of our missions and core values. We look forward to getting involved in schools and service events to help educate and support the community's growth and development in any way we can. Our team is committed to "Paying-It-Forward" to our patients and our community in any way we can.
We look forward to meeting and getting to know you and your family here at Watts Dental, where our goal is to make you feel like part of the family at your new dental home.
Give us a call or send us a text for more information. We look forward to meeting and working with you and your family.
Dr. Jason Watts and the Watts Dental Team
Our Mission is to serve our patients, as we would our own family, and provide them with an experience that exceeds their expectations. With only scientifically proven, evidence-based dentistry and utilizing the most up-to-date materials and technology, we will effectively treat and gain the trust and respect of our patients, and incorporate them into our family.
- Practice only with good ethics, integrity, and honesty
- Provide an experience to our patients that exceeds their expectations
- Earn the respect and trust of our patients
- Educate and create a partnership with our patients to ultimately achieve a state of oral and systemic health
- Work from a perspective of positivity and encouragement to help our team and our patients move forward together rather than dwell in that which can not be changed or undone.
- Pay it forward to our community in any capacity
- Be a respected voice in the community and help educate the youth on preventative dentistry.
- Participate in community events and charities
- Be available, responsive, and receptive with the unified goal of continued growth and development both personally and as a team
- Help those that cannot help themselves. For the ultimate service is to those less fortunate than ourselves